BOSTON, MA — January 23, 2006 — TimeTrade Systems today announced that the State of New Jersey has awarded TimeTrade, through its integration partner Serebrum Corporation, a contract to implement an automated driver testing and vehicle inspection scheduling system. Worth $1 million to TimeTrade, the contract calls for a Web-based system that will enable customers to schedule their own appointments for road tests and other activities by going online, or calling an automated voice response system. The implementation draws on all of the key strengths of TimeTrade’s enterprise solution:
- Multi-mode scheduling, including customer self-service and staff assisted.
- Multifunctional system for scheduling a broad range of activities, including driver road tests, specialty vehicle and school bus inspections, and hearings.
- Rapid, low-risk implementation through “COTS Plus” platform (commercial off-the-shelf software combined with programmatic customization via API).
- Sophisticated reporting capabilities, both “canned” and ad hoc.
- Data export to MS Office products
- Proven scalability to millions of appointments per year
About TimeTrade Systems, Inc.
Based in Burlington, MA, TimeTrade Systems, Inc. provides appointment scheduling software and hosted (“on-demand”) solutions to some of the world’s best known organizations. TimeTrade offers highly-configurable turnkey solutions that are quick to implement right off the shelf, as well as platform technology for organizations who want to integrate appointment scheduling capabilities into other computerized systems using a services-oriented approach.
TimeTrade is a service mark and TimeCommerce and TESA are trademarks of TimeTrade Systems, Inc.
Press Contact: Patrick Rafter, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-901-2697