TimeTrade Debuts New AI-powered Version of Scheduler on the Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Apps Marketplace
TimeTrade customers can now benefit from AI capabilities to improve customer satisfaction
BOSTON—September 15, 2017—TimeTrade, an intelligent customer engagement provider, today announced it has launched a new, artificial intelligence-driven version of its Scheduler product. Scheduler makes it easy for businesses that use CRM to personalize customer engagement, empowering them to improve the deal-closing process.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Scheduler is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000E1l39UAB.
TimeTrade Scheduler gives sales, marketing, and customer service & support teams the information they need to engage with prospects and customers effectively. Using AI-driven lead-scoring information based on content indicators, Scheduler allows sales teams, for example, to take action to engage with each prospect, making the process faster and more effective. This helps sales teams focus on the prospects with high probability of converting into customers, resulting in real-time actions including sending meeting invitations based on their profile and the unique actions they have taken.
Service teams can use Scheduler to schedule onboarding of new customers quickly. Support teams can use Scheduler to resolve tickets with increased speed and accuracy, which helps improve customer satisfaction.
“Companies using or making cloud software face a similar imperative: understand, deploy and use AI systems to stay competitive,” said Gary Ambrosino, CEO of TimeTrade. “If you want to succeed in today’s software-driven marketplace, you must integrate AI into the essential systems of your business. The addition of AI to the newest version of our Scheduler product helps businesses better predict customer expectations, giving them an edge over the competition.”
TimeTrade’s far-reaching AI strategy helps sales, marketing, and service & support teams engage with prospects and customers better than ever by being able to:
- React to customer needs by using algorithms to capture past behaviors.
- Predict the likelihood of both prospect conversion and customer churn using pattern analysis of previous engagements and demographic data.
- Engage with customers by using deep learning to predict and improve sales, prevent churn and consistently deliver the next best action for every customer.
- Own the customer relationship by using neuro-linguistic programming and deep learning to deliver virtual assistants, chatbots and other AI-powered capabilities.
Leveraging Salesforce Einstein, TimeTrade delivers lead analysis and scoring to give organizations a clear picture of the entire customer journey. TimeTrade includes the following capabilities:
- SmartMatching—A high-performance, real-time query of availability across locations and resources to schedule customer appointments with the optimal location, time and subject-matter expert.
- Multiperson appointments—TimeTrade decreases the need to find a time and place for several people to attend in-person or virtual meetings.
- Availability rules—Customer-configurable settings for rules including availability schedules, duration and time.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/salesforce
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
TimeTrade creates conversations that drive business. The company equips businesses to provide personalized service to every customer, every time, creating a service guarantee that improves customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, and increases sales growth. TimeTrade’s Customer Engagement Cloud, an enterprise platform delivered through a worldwide cloud-hosting network, provides omnichannel and mobile application tools for managing the most critical part of the customer journey: the live conversation. It includes several tightly integrated modules for online appointment scheduling, queue management, and data-rich analytics and reports. The company’s patented cloud technology scales to meet the demands of the largest multinational enterprises as well as midsize and small businesses, and undergoes independent SOC 2 type 2 security audits annually. More than 500 of the world’s most successful brands—including the largest banks, retailers, sales organizations and healthcare systems—rely on TimeTrade to power their live customer conversations and improve the customer experience, in person, by phone or online.
TimeTrade is a registered trademark of TimeTrade Systems, Inc. All other company or product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.