More and more innovative organizations deploy TimeTrade Appointment CRM to improve B2B and B2C customer engagement, improve efficiency, lower costs, and help drive the bottom-line
BOSTON (MARKETWIRE – April 12, 2011) TimeTrade® today demonstrated its position as the Appointment CRM industry leader with the announcement of an impressive roster of new customers who are or will soon be scheduling millions of sales and service appointments each month through the online Appointment Cloud.
TimeTrade is the leading provider of online appointment scheduling solutions with more than 3,000 customers worldwide. TimeTrade’s One-Step Appointment Scheduling™ is deployed in sales-focused companies, from F500 to small-to-medium businesses, as well as organizations (education, non-profits and healthcare) seeking a simplified way to meet with those they serve. New customers who signed up during with TimeTrade Q1-2011 include:
- Brightcove — The leading online video platform, whose cloud-based solutions are used by media companies, businesses, and organizations worldwide to publish and distribute video over the Web (www.brightcove.com)
- Guitar Center — The world’s largest retailer of guitars, amplifiers, drums, keyboards and pro-audio and recording equipment. Its retail subsidiary operates 215 Guitar Center stores across the U.S. (www.guitarcenter.com)
Small Business/Professional Services
- Marien + Company CPAs LLC — Connecticut’s premier Certified Public Accountant firm offering tax preparation, advisory services, payroll taxes, and personal financial planning (www.mariencpas.com)
- Fast-teks On-Site Computer Services — The nation’s premier on-site computer service company, Fast-teks addresses the computer repair and service needs of small businesses and homeowners nationwide (www.fastteks.com)
- Queensborough Community College — A member of the City University of New York, QCC educates 25,000+ students through programs for Associates degrees, certificates, and continuing education (www.qcc.cuny.edu)
- St. John’s University — One of America’s leading Catholic universities, known for its superb academic programs, student diversity, and three campuses in the New York metro area (www.stjohns.edu)
- SCORE — America’s premier source of free & confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs: providing small business mentoring and workshops to more than 375,000 new and growing SMBs each year (www.score.org)
- The Art Institute of Chicago — Combines both a world-renowned museum (containing 300,000+ works of art) and one of the oldest accredited independent schools of art & design in the country (www.artic.edu)
- United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU) — A member-owned, not-for-profit cooperative institution that serves the financial needs of the United Nations staff, UN Specialized Agencies, former international civil servants and their families in 205 countries and territories worldwide (www.unfcu.org)
Biotech, Healthcare & Wellness
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals — The #1 pharmaceutical company in Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies 2011 (www.novartis.com)
- Banner Health — Named a “Top Ten Hospital System” by Thomson Reuters, Banner operates 23 hospitals throughout the Western U.S. including Arizona’s Banner Heart Hospital — the second largest freestanding heart hospital in the nation (www.bannerhealth.com)
“The first quarter of 2011 was proof positive of customer enthusiasm for the TimeTrade Appointment Cloud,” said Ed Mallen, CEO of TimeTrade. “As this list of new customers illustrates, we saw a strong uptick in new contracts and deployments across a wide swath of industries and appointment setting applications. These clients tell us TimeTrade Appointment CRM makes their salespeople more efficient and drives revenue by dramatically simplifying how they secure appointments with customers and prospects.”
Forrester Research on TimeTrade: “A Technology B2B CMOs Should Watch”
Mirroring its steady stream of new client wins; TimeTrade is increasingly catching the attention and kudos of top industry analysts. In a recent report titled “Emerging Technologies B2B CMOs Should Watch In 2011,” Forrester Research called out appointment scheduling applications (and TimeTrade specifically) for its potential to improve customer engagement. Forrester describes how TimeTrade helps sales, marketing and service teams to facilitate “Meetings With Prospects And Clients On Their Schedule” by “replacing the traditional “Contact Us” form with a mechanism for a prospect to immediately reserve an available time to speak to a sales rep or call center agent, reducing the need to chase leads that are ready to talk.”
About TimeTrade Systems
As the world’s leading provider of online appointment scheduling solutions, TimeTrade increases sales and customer satisfaction by making it easy for customers and prospects to connect and converse with the right people inside a company. Its solutions power real-time, rule-based appointment scheduling across team members, locations, and timeslots to streamline the process of setting the meetings that drive business.
For more than a decade, Fortune 500 companies have deployed TimeTrade Appointment CRM solutions to help them better engage, interact with, and satisfy their customers. TimeTrade’s Appointment Cloud integrates easily with enterprise sales, marketing, service, CRM, and business process management systems to accelerate bottom-line business results, drive inbound sales, and yield increased customer satisfaction and loyalty. TimeTrade’s proven solutions help customer-driven businesses organize, automate and synchronize appointment setting across the entire customer lifecycle. Visit www.timetrade.com or follow us on Twitter (@timetrade) to learn more.
All product names and references contained herein remain the service marks, trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Appointment Router, Smart Router, Inbound Sales, One-Step Appointment Scheduling, and TimeTrade are trademarks of TimeTrade Systems, Inc
Press Contact: Patrick Rafter,email@example.com, 617-901-2697