TimeTrade SilverCloud recently released its Digital-First Banking Trends Report.
- Self-service activity on bank and credit union websites increased 69%
- Usage of self-service content on mobile banking apps increased 82%
- Chatbot usage on bank and credit union websites and mobile apps increased 272%
- Pre-scheduled appointments per branch have increased 79%
Listen to the podcast below as Bill and Robert dive into these trends and discuss how the pandemic changed the way people bank and what consumer behavior looks like a year post COVID.
“Once it became safe to use any channel again, including going to the branch, a few went back to the branch, they went right back to the way things were before the pandemic, but a significant portion have changed their behavior forever.”
-Bill Clark, CEO at TimeTrade SilverCloud
Don’t have time to listen to the whole podcast? Jump to the question/topic your interested in:
- 07:00 – On augmenting the info you offer as consumers seek more information
- 08:49 – Have you found that people look for information digitally when the answer is potentially embarrassing?
- 10:36 – Increase in mobile banking for information instead transactions
- 12:30 – Mobile banking as consumers’ primary channel
- 15:50 – Obstacles to getting to an acceptable level of self-service at mid-tier financial institutions
- 27:42 – Average daily usage of Knowledge Bases increase year over year – Is that starting to fall?
- 33:30 – Is the increase in chatbot usage because chatbots have gotten so good?
- 34:58 – Is the increase in prescheduled appointments because banks and credit unions were requiring that?
- 38:00 – What size credit unions does TimeTrade SilverCloud service and how many do they serve?
- 38:23 – Credit unions vs. community banks – Same or different?