As consumers, each time we interact with a company, it leaves an impression. Whether we’re placing an order, chatting with a live agent, visiting a physical store or branch, or browsing a website, these encounters have a major impact on how we perceive that brand.
In an age when customers have more choices than ever about where to spend, invest and protect their hard-earned dollars, the experience a customer has with your brand, regardless of the channel or venue in which they choose to engage with it, is critical.
Judging from our top 10 blogs of the year, the TimeTrade community understands this dynamic all too well. In 2019, our readers flocked to stories about how to improve the brand experience for their customers, both online and in-store.
Whether it was new ideas about how to drive more appointment traffic with solutions like search integration and experiential learning, or how to enrich the experience once customers arrive, including text notifications and estimated wait times, experience themes dominated our top performing posts of the year.
In case you missed them, here’s a quick recap of our Top 10. Enjoy, and we look forward to bringing you more engaging content in 2020!
Cheers, and Happy New Year!
- Why Appointment Scheduling is a Universal Banker’s Best Friend
- What Gen Z and Millennial Shoppers Really Want in 2019
- 3 Ways Lending and Mortgage Institutions Can Attract High-Value Clients
- 6 Innovative Ways Brands are Transforming Customer Experiences
- Scheduling Your Way to a Better Customer Experience
- Driving Higher Appointment Show Rates with Text Notifications
- Are Long Wait Times or Neglected Customers Hurting Your Bottom Line?
- How to Prepare for the Next Retail Trend: Buy Online, Learn In-Store (BOLIS)
- The Rise of the Customer Champion in the Age of Automation
- Scheduling Appointments with Google