Lessons Learned from COVID-19 and the Disruption of the Credit Union-to-Member Relationship
COVID-19 disruption forced credit unions to pivot and adopt new strategies to best serve their members, but customer demand has made the new appointment economy a reality that’s here to stay. With online appointment scheduling and queue management, appointment volumes and customer satisfaction scores have skyrocket during the pandemic.
Watch this webcast featuring Del-One Credit Union and preview findings from the latest industry-analysis report that will give you a deep dive into:
• How to shift resources and branch utilization based on member demand
• Why appointment volumes have eclipsed pre-COVID levels
• What types of appointments are driving growth
• How credit union customers have responded to the introduction of new technologies
• What trends and benchmarks are key to maintaining a close relationship with members
Please complete the form at right to view this on-demand webinar.